Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I will say that surprisingly I enjoyed my exercise last night, possibly for the first time. I don't know if it is because I am getting in better shape, but I didn't go home feeling like I was done for the night and couldn't do anything else. I actually was able to get something house work done on a day I exercised. I would also like to appologize for not blogging regularly. For one thing, I really do have a hard time remembering to post, and rememberin my log in....chalk that one up to age. I'm part of a family blog too and I rarely post on it. Maybe it is because I don't think I have much to say.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy - I'm so glad to hear the gym and exercise is getting easier. That's when making it a habit gets easier. Keep it up and I know you'll have more energy at home rather than less. Thanks for blogging! Janet Frank

    ReplyDelete