Thursday, July 29, 2010

Biting the Bullet

Okay, so I got a little grief this morning in nutrition class about the fact that I haven't blogged so I bit the bullet, pulled out the folder and am trying to figure this out. It took a good hour to understand how to follow your blogs, but I think I am learning. It's a start, and I will do better.
Exercise is my nemis, I love thinking about, hate doing it. I know, strong words, but oh so true. I am enjoying the fresh fruits and vegetables of summer can't wait for my first tomatoe to ripen on the bush. Almost there.

5 comments:

  1. I am so Happy you finally blogged:) Peer Pressure is Brutal. Now I can stalk you like the rest of the challengers :) See you at the gym soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Good to see you here!! Baby steps, and you have taken a big first step!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great Cindy! Yes, we are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the group. You are an ispiration to me when I see you workout. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete